Monday, August 24, 2026

Swap Meet - 08/23/2026

I went to the swap meet yesterday especially to give some cheesecake bars to the vendor who found my car key.  I hope he enjoys them. 

These are my buys for the day.  In the back row, the Creative Station (I think sticker maker) was $1.  Desktop Vornado was $4.  The seller of the fan is sister Geri's classmate.  He said that he bought it from Amazon and it was smaller than he expected.  My fave Kaki no Tane kakimochi with peanuts were $1 each.  They expire this month so I got "only" 6 bags. Yarn for my mom was 2/$5.  I plan to use the narrow blue painter's tape in my craftwork.  It was $1.

IMG_6732 

8 comments:

Honolulu Aunty said...

Score! Where did the swap meet move to?

Anonymous said...

nice score! especially the table fan. how much is the cilantro?
v

K and S said...

love those cheesecake bars you make :)

Anonymous said...

Good finds!

Izsmom

jalna said...

It moved down to the parking lot area. There is only little room for the "clean out the house" vendors now which are the ones we like. We heard that those sellers have been selling on Saturdays.

jalna said...

The fan works good! Wendell is using it now. The seller gave me the cilantro so don't know how much was.

jalna said...

They're so handy! LOL.

jalna said...

Thanks!!