Thursday, August 13, 2026

Sleeping Lizard

I don't have a name for this guy yet, but he's been sleeping on this same leaf for the past few weeks now.  He looks so comfy and didn't even wake up even though I was flashing a light on him.

IMG_6664 2 2

9 comments:

Honolulu Aunty said...

He looks like a sloth.

vickinags said...

yuuuucky!!!

Anonymous said...

Fred’s friend Barney (from The Flinstones). LOL BTW is Fed still around?


Izsmom

K and S said...

wow! never saw them sleeping before

jalna said...

😂

jalna said...

LOL. I've gotten used to them, and now I don't even scream when they crawl onto my foot.

jalna said...

Great name!! Fred stopped coming for worms so I stopped buying them. There is one lizard who hangs around Fred's spots once in awhile but I'm not sure if it's Fred or not.

jalna said...

And he is totally out. 😴

Susan said...

You are a kind soul to feed even the lizards : )