FYI, Zippy's August special is $10.99 spaghetti and chicken mixed plate (I assume not mini). I think you can get chilli vs spaghetti sauce if you like.
Downwinding 10-03-2026
-
Wind: Trades starting...
The gang is frothing even though the wind is light!
9 Strong today!
Mahalo John for this pic!
Way better than I thought at ...
kaki kimchee
-
while scrolling I came upon this kaki kimcheeFor 2 kaki (persimmon) :
@ginahomecook1 tablespoon salted shrimp (strain shrimp and use only
liquid)1 tablesp...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
16 comments:
The price went up! Still, Zippy's has the best fried chicken.
looks ono and reasonable price
That looks good.
Izsmom
Yum!!!
They do have the best fried chicken!
Kinda small size for Cy. I was surprised. LOL.
Can't go wrong, yah!
Very!
this is my favorite zippys order. #2 is fried saimin with fried cheicken
v
Zippys Mac salad SO ono. that's a good deal.
I had to laugh when I looked at your mac salad. I also drown my salad in black pepper! I wish we had Zippy’s here on Kauai.😢
Fried saimin with fried chicken sounds good too!
It is yah!
Awwww, I didn't know Kauai doesn't have a Zippy's.
FYI, Zippy's August special is $10.99 spaghetti and chicken mixed plate (I assume not mini). I think you can get chilli vs spaghetti sauce if you like.
Thank you!!! Tomorrow's blog post!!
Post a Comment