Downwinding 10-03-2026
-
Wind: Trades starting...
The gang is frothing even though the wind is light!
9 Strong today!
Mahalo John for this pic!
Way better than I thought at ...
kaki kimchee
-
while scrolling I came upon this kaki kimcheeFor 2 kaki (persimmon) :
@ginahomecook1 tablespoon salted shrimp (strain shrimp and use only
liquid)1 tablesp...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
8 comments:
Oh my! Looks so scrumptious .
looks so ono!
So good right outta the oven!
With melting buttah!
Buttah!!! What do you drink with it?
kden, i going buy cream can freeze the rest!
v
I woulda had it with my morning coffee, but it came out of the oven a little later so I had this one with tea.
Wendell used heavy whipping cream. He was shocked (me too) that it cost $9 for a pint!
Post a Comment