When Wendell asked if I wanted to go with him to the Kakaako Farmers Market this past Saturday I said sure, thinking that I could pick up some vegetables.
I totally wasn't expecting to see this. We got there before the starting time of 8:00; the parking "lot" was almost full, and already had kinda planny people.
Wendell came specifically for the fried rice from Curry Guru that he had seen on social media. Luckily, we found the tent pretty fast even though it was across the street.
I picked the Morning Guru.
This is the Fried Rice with Chicken.
We also got the Combination Curry Plate with Meatballs and Chicken. The gravy small kine spilled on the drive home.
I don't know the cost for each individual item, because as you can see there are no prices on the menus, but we paid a whopping $66 for all! Was very flavorful and all, but 66 BUCKS!
It was really interesting to see all the different vendors, but as it got hotter and crowded-er as we waited for our food, I just wanted to get outta there.










No comments:
Post a Comment