Bob's BBQ. Beef and Pork Ribs ($26). Cheeseburger Combo ($12.50).
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
5 hours ago



10 comments:
Looks onolicious!
Izsmom
Ah, Bob's BBQ - my favorite, though prices have gone up. I like their chicken sandwich, beef ribs, saba, and pork chops (thin cut). I have cole slaw instead of mac salad and curly fries instead of regular - but both are good and fresh.
They will be moving to the old Tasty Chop Suey on School Street sometime soon - like early next year.
looks ono!
Ribs looks tasty, but beyond my price threshold.In Japan right now,food is so much cheaper.
Bob's the best! I like their baked beans too until you bite into a clove, LOL
v
Looks finger lickin'!
I don't think I've ever been, although Lan has brought home take out. I think.
I agree!!
❤️ Japan.
😂
Post a Comment