J, Kai is too kawaii! He is a big good boy now. I didn't know they were just attracted to leaves..aww poor things they need a big bush. But so glad you have them. Is it hard to grow crown flower N
I got my plant from the swap meet. It had one stem and got really tall and then it died. I was so surprised when four stems sprouted. The caterpillars are ravaging the plant. Hardly any leaves left now. But I'm hopeful that it'll make a comeback again.
had to tell you that home depot's nursery has crown flower plant for sale and I saw several that had caterpillars and a butterfly! Was there yesterday. v
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
12 comments:
Kay of Musings: Wow! I never see caterpillars on any of the crown flower plants on my side of the island.
Aww! Kai is so cute! 🥰 He wanted to be friends with the butterfly.
Izsmom
So cute. Kai likes butterflies. Congrats on caterpillar, soon to be a butterfly!
ooh and you had a butterfly visitor :)
J, Kai is too kawaii! He is a big good boy now. I didn't know they were just attracted to leaves..aww poor things they need a big bush. But so glad you have them. Is it hard to grow crown flower N
There are lots on my plant. Hardly got any leaves left. LOL.
I'm glad I was filming!
I took a few time lapses. Next post.
Just at the right time!
I got my plant from the swap meet. It had one stem and got really tall and then it died. I was so surprised when four stems sprouted. The caterpillars are ravaging the plant. Hardly any leaves left now. But I'm hopeful that it'll make a comeback again.
had to tell you that home depot's nursery has crown flower plant for sale and I saw several that had caterpillars and a butterfly! Was there yesterday.
v
Uuuuuu. My plant has lots of caterpillars now so running out of leaves again.
Post a Comment