omg I remember that mccormick's container, he uses so much pepper - he must use the bottle to refill?? no way it could have lasted this long! But thanks for sharing the pic of the food, now I gotta check mei mei out!
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
16 comments:
Hahaha! Does he put the condiments in a Fanny pack or backpack?
The food looks onolicious.
Izsmom
Looks so ono! I want to eat that!
Makes me wonder what happy stuff is in those home-brought spices. Linda in Kansas
He brings those bottles with him when he eats out? That's funny!
Funny, he brought his condiments. Wow,looks more like dinner.
love the vintage mccormick’s container
Talk about being proactive! Love that.
Bonny ogg
LOL. I really don't know.
I know! Me too.
Maybe tabasco sauce, shoyu and for sure black pepper.
So funny, yah!
For real different kine breakfast.
And with the worn-out labels. LOL.
😁
omg I remember that mccormick's container, he uses so much pepper - he must use the bottle to refill?? no way it could have lasted this long! But thanks for sharing the pic of the food, now I gotta check mei mei out!
So nostalgic!
Post a Comment