J, Just bought it!!! Amazing but I found it and buggah cheap. Yay! I've been bothered by my dull knives for months now. Especially since I watch lotta cooking shows and how sharp their knives are. N
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
16 comments:
I love that Kai never wants to leave your side lol!
I have one that has 2 steel rings but I hardly use it. Too lazy. Cute doggie in the background!
I have one too. I don't recall how I got it. Nothing beats a sharpening stone. But this sharpener works & it's portable. Kai seems intrigued 🤔
I should get that. I need to sharpen my knives.
Izsmom
cool!
No kidding? That is so cool! I have two knife sharpeners and I can't even tell if they actually work.
Maybe Kai thinks its a new toy for him ???
😁
We have the stone thing and the sword looking thing too, but I'd probably do more damage than good using them.
I think Kai thinks it's for him. LOL.
I didn't think I'd notice a difference, but can tell.
And so easy to use.
Funny!
I think you're right.
J, Just bought it!!! Amazing but I found it and buggah cheap. Yay! I've been bothered by my dull knives for months now. Especially since I watch lotta cooking shows and how sharp their knives are. N
🥳
Post a Comment