Friday, September 6, 2019

Too Many Supplies


Sorry for the lack of posts, but the only thing that's happening lately is my attempt at trying to down-size my art/craft supplies. 

It made me happy to find new homes for these rubber stamps.
IMG_2093

Remember when I was into watches? I seemed to have accumulated way more than I realized. I gave away a whole bagful to a really nice older man at the swap meet who always gives me good deals.

I'm still sorting out my beading supplies. I'm not quite pau yet, but so far these are my keepers. I have plans to give away the rest to a gal at the swap meet.
IMG_2226

After that is . . . FABRIC. 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to go through my piles of stuff too. I have good intentions, but for some reason as I get older, I am easily distracted. LOL

Izsmom

K and S said...

I got lots of fabric & beads too, gotta do something with them too.

jalna said...

Izsmom, I know what you mean about getting distracted.

Kat, it seems l like I'm only making a small dent in my mess of stuff.

Kay said...

I was just at Walmart looking for material to make pants for mom. Sheesh! They are so much more expensive these days.

Susan said...

I guess our age is given away when we have accumulated lotsa stuff...the older we are the more stuff we have ??

Leslie's pics said...

whoa going through all of your stuff will take F-O-R-E-V-E-R

jalna said...

Les, plus I keep getting sidetracked.

Anonymous said...

Did you see in yesterday's Star Advertiser Kokua line - the Christmas Card lady is requesting fabric?

De

jalna said...

De, no I didn't. I'll go check it out. Thanks!