Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
6 comments:
the garden looked nice!
I look forward to seeing what your meals are. I'm enjoying it vicariously through the pics. Can't wait to go back to Japan.
Pretty flowers! Your dinner looks delicious.
Izsmom
Kat, it was very pretty.
Chet, I'm hoping that I took good meal photos. Not even sure. My brain was kinda foggy from jet lag almost the whole time there.
Izsmom, it was a great tour for flower/plant enthusiasts.
Really pretty! I want to see more gardens when I go. Love Japanese side dishes!
Wow that breakfast had an awesome spread!! That garden is super pretty. I bet it must be super nice in the fall.
Post a Comment