Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
all kinds of different desserts!
$3.50 😯 in that color ? Was it pistachio flavor?
Stop by Ohana Marketplace last week Thursday at noon to listen to music. It seems business has picked up with more foot traffic.
You make everything look yummy!
whooops...I didn't see the "Buko Pandan Cheesecake" when I saw this on my phone earlier. I get the color now : )
Was it like a Kiwi kind of taste? Perfect color for it!
Kat, and they all look yummy.
Susan, LOL. It's kinda tiny too for the price.
Chet, it did seem a whole lot busier than the first time we went there.
Kay, thanks.
Mark, it's hard to describe the flavor. It's subtle but distinctly "pandan".
Post a Comment