Aunty, so hard yah . . . the cannot erase part. Not sure if I'm gonna do Kona. It might end up being a brown blob with eyes. Thinking I might do a bird . . . or a frog . . . or . . .
Susan, teacher wanted it even bolder. I tried and tried, but was too scared. I'm trying to practice now at home. My eyes (and brain too maybe) need to accept the stark contrast.
Downwinding 10-03-2026
-
Wind: Trades starting...
The gang is frothing even though the wind is light!
9 Strong today!
Mahalo John for this pic!
Way better than I thought at ...
kaki kimchee
-
while scrolling I came upon this kaki kimcheeFor 2 kaki (persimmon) :
@ginahomecook1 tablespoon salted shrimp (strain shrimp and use only
liquid)1 tablesp...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
11 comments:
loving your artwork!
Classy looking lady.
Izsmom
Thanks Kat.
Izsmom, I copied a Salvatore Ferragamo ad from a magazine.
Agree with anonymous, picture looks very classy with sophistication.Funny,you mentioned fingers,then I saw your thumb at the bottom.
Watercolor is SO difficult for me! Cannot erase. You so smart you do prework at home. Next week, doggies. You painting sweet Kona, yes?
Wow, beautiful! I wish I had some of your talent. Even my stick people are ugly! ~e
LOL, Chet.
Aunty, so hard yah . . . the cannot erase part. Not sure if I'm gonna do Kona. It might end up being a brown blob with eyes. Thinking I might do a bird . . . or a frog . . . or . . .
Hahahaha! E, I swear if you practice, you can!
I like it!
Wow, I see how the bolder shading made this painting more intense! Nice !!
Thanks Les!
Susan, teacher wanted it even bolder. I tried and tried, but was too scared. I'm trying to practice now at home. My eyes (and brain too maybe) need to accept the stark contrast.
I like this, face is good, colors are good. Never mind no mo fingers, that's artistic interpretation.
Post a Comment