I've been taking a watercolor class, and our latest subject was flowers. So, of course I couldn't make just one painting while in class. I also had to make planny greeting cards while at home.
15 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Wow! Gorgeous cards! You so talented. You should sell them. I would purchase from you.
j: so awesome your paintings, it looks so professional...no can tell between the pro and your copy from yesterday's blog. Did you also print the Dream saying?-N
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
nuts vessel
-
Nuts Vessel is a treat that we received from friend Hiromi, when we saw
them last monthIt is made by Sagamiya, we've tried some of their products
in the pa...
Hurricane Lowell 09-07-2026
-
Wind: Strong Trades
Hurricane Lowell is approaching and bringing strong winds and rain to Oahu.
Prayers go out to Kauai as they may get hit tonight.
Storm...
Ikea – Las Vegas
-
A trip to Vegas is not complete without visits to Trader Joe’s and Ikea.
Ikea, I mainly want to check out the ziploc bag collection (lol). They had…
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
15 comments:
Wow! Gorgeous cards! You so talented. You should sell them. I would purchase from you.
Izsmom
OK... Totally impressed!
j: so awesome your paintings, it looks so professional...no can tell between the pro and your copy from yesterday's blog. Did you also print the Dream saying?-N
You should work for Hallmark Cards,look so professional.
Thanks Izsmom.
LOL, thank you Kay.
Thanks N. The Dream saying is stamped on.
LOL, thank you, Chet.
so pretty!
Thanks Les!
These are beautiful Jalna.
Interested in your recommendations for calligraphy pens.
pretty!
Beautiful, Jalna! So, when you opening up a shop?? :D
Beautiful cards!
Myko, my favorite might be the Tombow Fudenosuke pen. I bought a two-pen set for around $4.50 from Amazon, but looks like the price went up a lot.
Thanks Kat.
LOL, Gracie.
Thanks Susan!! Have you been making any recently?
Hi Jalna, I need to make some more soon! My stash is depleting fast.
Susan, I'll send you some. My stash is growing since I retired. LOL!
Aww, you're too nice Jalna! Thank you!!
Post a Comment