There are a bunch of air plants in my yard that somehow do well. I do absolutely nothing to take care of them. Normally they are just green pokey-looking balls that hang from a fence. But when they are flowering . . . they become glorious.
Aren't they, Annie?!! Normally when they're just green, I don't even give them much notice.
Pretty yah, Izsmom!
Thanks Aunty, no need. But I'm wondering . . . I'm thinking of pulling apart some to make separate balls. Is now a good time? Or should I wait until they're completely green again.
Oh wow, I bought one at Home Depot a couple months ago and I saw some flowers come out but no pink leaves yet. Something for me to look forward to. Mine are indoors, I'm thinking of putting one outside now. I was able to pull them apart and have 3 separate ones now.
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
nuts vessel
-
Nuts Vessel is a treat that we received from friend Hiromi, when we saw
them last monthIt is made by Sagamiya, we've tried some of their products
in the pa...
Hurricane Lowell 09-07-2026
-
Wind: Strong Trades
Hurricane Lowell is approaching and bringing strong winds and rain to Oahu.
Prayers go out to Kauai as they may get hit tonight.
Storm...
Ikea – Las Vegas
-
A trip to Vegas is not complete without visits to Trader Joe’s and Ikea.
Ikea, I mainly want to check out the ziploc bag collection (lol). They had…
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
15 comments:
Wow! Those are so beautiful!!!
Wow! So colorful.
Izsmom
Nifty!!!
You want more air plants?
Aren't they, Annie?!! Normally when they're just green, I don't even give them much notice.
Pretty yah, Izsmom!
Thanks Aunty, no need. But I'm wondering . . . I'm thinking of pulling apart some to make separate balls. Is now a good time? Or should I wait until they're completely green again.
Oh wow, I bought one at Home Depot a couple months ago and I saw some flowers come out but no pink leaves yet. Something for me to look forward to. Mine are indoors, I'm thinking of putting one outside now. I was able to pull them apart and have 3 separate ones now.
Awesome colors. Is it poky?
Susan, I think I'm gonna pull some apart too, but will wait.
Chet, it's very poky.
j: omg they're so adores, never have seen these. If I see 'em I'll get some for my lanai. wow oh wow -N
Absolutely Beautiful!
N, I'll give you a ball the next time I see you. You can separate it and make small ones.
I agree, Mark!
OK, I'm impressed! They are gorgeous!
whoa! those are gorgeous!!! i've only seen them green. they are so trendy right now, too.
So pretty yah, Kay.
Gracie, I've see them at the swap meet a lot lately.
wow, so pretty!
maybe i gotta be more observant but i've never seen those at your house...
Post a Comment