My friend just messaged me about watching "What the Heath". She said she wants to go vegan after watching it. LOL, this made me literally LAUGH OUT LOUD HAHAHA!
j: saw the comment, looked at the pixs, went back up to read the description and looked at photo again. Nothing about it looks like an eggplant. It does look like a ball though. -N
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
18 comments:
LOL. thanks, J
They don't look appetizing, did Kona likem?
Welcome, Cloudia! LOL!
Mich, I think they were poisonous. I threw everything in the trash.
Well they say you eat with your eyes first and....umm....
:)
Try making falafel,they sell the premix at health stores..by weight.
Its all in the seasoning.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!
LOL, thanks!!! For once, I am not hungry.
Hahaha! You are too funny. It looks like it would taste good.
Izsmom
Eggplant...grill.
...add shoyu...
Grind:)
aiyahh!
Yup, Jenny.
Shucks, I meant to check it out at Down to Earth today, but forgot, Anon.
Les, was hard to make too . . . cut in pieces, bake, chop up in food processor, form into balls and bake again. Way more effort than normal for me.
LOL, Aunty.
Soooo junk, Izsmom.
Next time, Anon.
Really, Kat!
My friend just messaged me about watching "What the Heath". She said she wants to go vegan after watching it. LOL, this made me literally LAUGH OUT LOUD HAHAHA!
Hahahahaha, Susan!!!
Most vegan food is horrible lol
j: saw the comment, looked at the pixs, went back up to read the description and looked at photo again. Nothing about it looks like an eggplant. It does look like a ball though. -N
I tried to make Hash Browns one time. Total Fail! I'm a Loser! ; )
Lol! Keep trying.
Funny, Mmiissee!! I would tend to agree with you . . . LOL.
N! HAHAHAHAHA!!
Thanks Mark . . . makes me feel better!
I will, Dean!
Post a Comment