The pork chops USED to be da bomb. Too bad. Congrats on the free lunch - I go to sales pitches if they serve free lunch or dinner. Just gotta smile and make like I am interested.
FREE ='s SPOIL Yourself and not Eat what's better for you !! Someone WANTED you to have it, to enjoy yourself !! It's a Treat and treats aren't supposed to be good for you. LOL !! - Ainakoa
Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
this and that
-
saw that local motion is bringing back the kona jacketso nostalgic!I'm so
glad local motion wrote "kona jacket" because the person who posted this on
socia...
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
15 comments:
And I'll bet it was deeelicious! Aren't they famous for the fried rice?
They sure are, Kay!
That little girl is judging hard on that cheeseburger, lol.
LOL, Jenny. She made me feel guilty so I ate only half of the cheeseburger. But I ate almost all of the fries. Neva feel THAT guilty.
They both look good!
Izsmom
you go!ππ»
YOLO..... I've had their highly recommended Fried rice and Pork chops. Overrated, pork chops were dry. Hey, but still yet a free lunch.
Izsmom, quite a few people chose the chicken!
Hahaha, thanks Kat.
Ho, Chet, good to know about the pork chops.
awww man! I missed out...
Looks delicious! I'd take your pick too :-)
The pork chops USED to be da bomb. Too bad. Congrats on the free lunch - I go to sales pitches if they serve free lunch or dinner. Just gotta smile and make like I am interested.
FREE ='s SPOIL Yourself and not Eat what's better for you !! Someone WANTED you to have it, to enjoy yourself !! It's a Treat and treats aren't supposed to be good for you. LOL !! - Ainakoa
Hey Cutie in the yellow shirt, give Jalna a break!π
Thought about you, Les.
Why thank you, Carole! LOL.
Aunty, you never cease to crack me up.
Hey, I like your philosophy, Ainakoa!
Hahahaha, Susan!!
Both looked good = )
Post a Comment