This MAC eyeshadow was expensive ($16) so I'm making sure I use every last bit of it. Didi when I'm pau with this one, I'll be using the one you gave me. Thanks!
Kay, there was a gal at the Kam Swap Meet who used to sell unused MAC products for less than retail price. That's how I got started using the eye shadow.
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
hahahah ho! at least you don't waste any! I'm the same way but...
Hahaha! At first I thought nice the light green eyeshadow, then realized it's not green. LOL!
$16, I too would make sure I got my money's worth.
Izsmom
Gotta yah, Les.
LOL, Izsmom!
I do that too:)
whoa, pretty expensive stuff. I get pake blood, no can waste.
Kat, my sister sent me a picture of her eyeshadow container. I swear I don't see a trace of any powder left.
Chet, I think I get pake from Wendell's side.
I've never tried this one. I've been using Elf lately.
Kay, there was a gal at the Kam Swap Meet who used to sell unused MAC products for less than retail price. That's how I got started using the eye shadow.
I'm seeing I missed a lot of stuff by not going to the Kam Swap Meet. And now it's too late.
Post a Comment