Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
23 hours ago

14 comments:
Hahaha! Good read before my Sunday run. Have a good day.
Love it! Try take sound bytes and compile something for us!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!
j: OMG this is such a funny post. I am cracking up. Thank goodness I hate, hate beans.-N
Hahahaha! You are too funny! I thought my family was full of gas...LOL
Izsmom
Thanks Myko . . . you too!
Hahahaha, Aunty.
Les, I was a bit gassy at Natsunoya too.
So definitely no natto for you then, N.
LOL, Izsmom!!!!
ummmm...thanks for sharing .... I will not be able to look at Landon and Wendell and not giggle .... ;-}
Funny, Dd!
Oh my, haha! So funny!
Hahaha, isn't it, Mich!?
Definitely TMI, I'm glad we live in different islands! I'd never be able to look at you straight in the face...I tease...lol
tmi, lol:)
So funny! I love it!
LOL, Susan!
I know, Kat!
Thanks, Dean!
Post a Comment