Thursday, May 11, 2017

My Favorite One-Dollah Watch


This is my favorite one-dollah watch so far. I got it at a church rummage sale a few weeks ago. When I saw the label "Skagen Denmark" I thought that I had scored a European-made watch. 

Turns out, however, that Fossil bought out the company back in 2012, so I think the watches are made in the United States.

IMG_0063

Still, I like it a lot. It has a Japan quartz movement and runs really well.
IMG_0068

I like the mesh band and the cool clasp.
IMG_0060

Most of all, I like how slim it is. 
IMG_0074

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice the watch!

Izsmom

jalna said...

Thanks, Izsmom!

Chet Colson said...

Do you collect Swatches?

Honolulu Aunty said...

Very nice!

Leslie's pics said...

wow, not bad for a buck!

jalna said...

No, Chet, but since I've gotten interested in watches, I've been noticing them on Ebay, and I think they're cool.

Thanks Aunty.

Score yah, Les.

K and S said...

nice!

jalna said...

Thanks Kat!