kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
Aw that was awesome!
fun!
ohmygawwd that's freakin awesome!!
This isn't real right? It's gotta be planned? Too fun!
For real, Mich.
Yah, Kat!!
Too bad stuff like that wouldn't happen here yah, Les.
I wonder yah, Kay. I think people were surprised for the most part, but musta had some kind of unreal ahead of time prep.
Fun vid!
Cool yah, Susan!
I agree - too awesome. Bringing happiness to others unexpectedly!!!
Great video! What the awesome surprise(s)! I'm going to watch it again!
I like surprises, Akemi.
Post a Comment