Downwinding 10-03-2026
-
Wind: Trades starting...
The gang is frothing even though the wind is light!
9 Strong today!
Mahalo John for this pic!
Way better than I thought at ...
18 hours ago

9 comments:
Good grief! We must have been there around the same time. We were also at Odori Park.
You were, Kay??!!
We were at Odori Park on June 28th and 29th. We went to see the lavender which ended up NOT being in bloom. Sheesh! Ah well...
It looks super cold!
wow fast?!
That's cool!
Ahhhh, I remember that post, Kay. How disappointing yah. We were in Japan in February.
Was so cold, Susan, but I loved it.
I know, Kat!,
I think so too Erick.
I remember your Hokkaido blog post. It was really fun post. I really love to go there someday to see ice sculptures...that would be awesome!
Oh Akemi. I hope you get to go someday.
Post a Comment