j: amazing vid, you are getting quite professional. I LOVE the flowers, the decorations, everything. I love the colour scheme too. I love small intimate weddings they feel I dunno, more warmer, family, closer to what a marriage should be IMO. A classy wedding and the type I rarely see these dayz. Congrats and best health to the newly weds. Awesome job, J. -N
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
14 comments:
j: amazing vid, you are getting quite professional. I LOVE the flowers, the decorations, everything. I love the colour scheme too. I love small intimate weddings they feel I dunno, more warmer, family, closer to what a marriage should be IMO. A classy wedding and the type I rarely see these dayz. Congrats and best health to the newly weds. Awesome job, J. -N
Thank you, N! I love everything about weddings too!
Wow, I was thinking just like N. beautiful vid, love it!
Wow, cool, very nice!
Thanks, Susan!
Thanks, Erick!
Beautiful video! I love weddings.
Thank you, Taryn!
so pretty! Great job Jalna!
Thanks, Les!
Beautiful video, great job Jalna! And your nephews are too funny...they training to be stylists? :)
WOW! This is such an amazing tribute to a beautiful day. Awwww...I don't even know these people and I'm tearing up. You did a wonderful job, J!
Thanks Jenny! Aren't my nephews a kick!
Thank you, Al!
I truly enjoyed the video. What a great presentation! So sweet!
I'm back home from Japan. We had a great time... little sad that it's over.
Welcome back, Akemi.
Post a Comment