The cutest thing happened at a wedding I attended awhile back. This kid saw his friends in the procession and decided to join them. It was so adorable.
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
13 comments:
Hahaha, so cute!
That really is too cute!
I know, Mich!
Makes me smile, Susan.
aww mann...I love love love da slippahs action !!
How cute is that!!!!
Me too, Didi!
Sweet yah, Moki.
HO! My Favorite Braddah and Sistah! I jus gotta show up!
And I jus love we all get Local Kine Slippahs on!
; )
LOL!! Funny, Mark!
So cute. I like the dress rubber slippers.
priceless!
That's my style too, Erick.
For real, Les.
Darling!
I agree, Akemi.
Post a Comment