LOL I feel your pain, J. In my career I have worked for every kind of person with a personality disorder, mental and emotional disorder. My last job I worked with a gal who suffered from severe depression and her drugs caused memory loss. She was highly educated but weird as all heck get out. She even brought her dog to work as they painted her townhome unit for one frickin' week and that dog was as ill behaved and untrained as I've ever seen and I love love dogs. She would bark and yelp. I hated that dog. We sat across from each other and she drove me nuts all day long. Seriously. -N
aww, J, sorry to hear you got mad, but then sometimes it is necessary. one place I was known as the N-nator (like Terminator)cuz some staff were just pain in the butts and I would just keg. At another place a manager whom I scolded put a "danger combustible sign" on my bulletin board. But you know what I only kegged when I was pushed too much and I know I was right. Gotta earn respect and gotta set up some boundaries, ya know. -N
Are you feeling better today? Sounds like 'Anonymous' had bad day in the past too. I empathize with his awful experience...trying... but...ha ha ha funny, I mean, sorry.
Umm, shhh, don't tell anyone which island I'm from but I can say that about my new set of kiddos at school right now. It's only 3rd day but yeah., I'm gonna say the same thing....SOME PEOPLE AT WORK DRIVE ME ABSOLUTELY KARAAAAAAZY!!!!
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
16 comments:
oh em gee :)
LOL I feel your pain, J. In my career I have worked for every kind of person with a personality disorder, mental and emotional disorder. My last job I worked with a gal who suffered from severe depression and her drugs caused memory loss. She was highly educated but weird as all heck get out. She even brought her dog to work as they painted her townhome unit for one frickin' week and that dog was as ill behaved and untrained as I've ever seen and I love love dogs. She would bark and yelp. I hated that dog. We sat across from each other and she drove me nuts all day long. Seriously. -N
Ditto,for next door neighbors.....oh my gawd!
Yup, Kat. And guess what. I ended up yelling. And then I ended up feeling bad. So I apologized. *sigh*
Holy Moly, N!!
I should count my blessings yah, Anon.
aww, J, sorry to hear you got mad, but then sometimes it is necessary. one place I was known as the N-nator (like Terminator)cuz some staff were just pain in the butts and I would just keg. At another place a manager whom I scolded put a "danger combustible sign" on my bulletin board. But you know what I only kegged when I was pushed too much and I know I was right. Gotta earn respect and gotta set up some boundaries, ya know. -N
Ooooo OHHHHH! Need a hug?
Where's the "Like" button???!?!? I bet you my stories got yours beat!
Retire.
YEP!! I can second that!! And I thought I was the only one who felt that where I work..Thanks.. I feel much better. :-)
N, I try to control my short fuse, but sometimes . . . BAM . . . too late. And trust me, I always, always feel bad.
Thanks Mich. One more week. I'll let you know. LOL!
Les, is there a way I can lengthen my fuse?
No, no, no, Erick. This will pass.
Hahahahaha. Funny, Shun Wah!! I feel better now too! Thanks!
Are you feeling better today?
Sounds like 'Anonymous' had bad day in the past too. I empathize with his awful experience...trying... but...ha ha ha funny, I mean, sorry.
Thanks Akemi. I'm way better this week than last. Lucky for my coworkers.
you have my sympathy! sometimes.... UGH!
i hope things are mellower now and that it's water under the bridge. if not, blow up da bridge!!!
LOL!! "Blow up the bridge!" So funny, Rand.
Umm, shhh, don't tell anyone which island I'm from but I can say that about my new set of kiddos at school right now. It's only 3rd day but yeah., I'm gonna say the same thing....SOME PEOPLE AT WORK DRIVE ME ABSOLUTELY KARAAAAAAZY!!!!
OMGAAAAAAAWWWWWWDDDDDD!!!!
Hahahahahaha, funny, Susan. There is no way I could do what you do. I give you credit.
Post a Comment