Kaimana to Waikiki 10-08-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 2 Feet
Wind: South-East
Today we're trying to make some runs from Kaimana to Waikiki.
The good guys take it into Baby Queens or to the Sheraton bu...
11 hours ago

6 comments:
Jalna,
I remember in the late 1960's early 1970's in intermediate school at The Academy in Aina Hina.....we used to draw like this. This style goes way back.
You were not kewl unless you had a really kewl drawing on your school folder!
Cool! OK, I watched the whole video and I still can't draw.
Mark, I don't recall "The Academy" at all, but I bet you were very kewl back then. LOL.
I know Erick . . . me too!
Interesting! It's almost magical how that stick figures turned into cool drawing.
Jalna,
The Academy was right across the hiway from McDonalds in Aina Hina. On the ocean side. I think that it is now a Japanese school.
Yes we were very kewl back den!.....hehe
I wish I could draw like that, Akemi.
Ooooooh, dat one, Mark!!
Post a Comment