I was curious to see how Pastor Fernando Castillo would handle this subject in last week Sunday's sermon at New Hope. But, I opted to go to the swap meet instead. Luckily, there's this video.
I loved watching that video Honolulu Aunty . . . I especially loved the last segment . . . simple "hillbilly" guy in a stained t-shirt with words that say it all. I thought it was wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
kokuuma
-
you often see the word koku (rich) paired with the word uma (tasty)
whenever people are describing a savory foodthey'll say it is
"kokuuma"well, I needed e...
Downwinding 10-04-2026
-
Wind: Trades
Trades are light but looks good enough!
The road to riches!
pc: Braddah Eric
Energy on high!
Can!
A good run for me!
Brad...
Mixed Plate Friday (Vegas Edition)
-
Creamy Scrambled Eggs & Chicken Breakfast Sausage We had a morning flight
so we got served breakfast. For Hawaiian Airlines, there are entrees you
can get ...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
4 comments:
Interesting. Very interesting. Here's a segment from Stephen Colbert for more food for thought:
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/trending/VIDEO-Colbert-profiles-openly-gay-Kentucky-mayor-destroying-small-town-America.html
I loved watching that video Honolulu Aunty . . . I especially loved the last segment . . . simple "hillbilly" guy in a stained t-shirt with words that say it all. I thought it was wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
Yup, the hillbilly guy nailed it.
Here's a better link direct from Stephen Colbert rather than the round about link I originally sent you. Fain town!
http://on.cc.com/17Pdq2K
Thanks again, Honolulu Aunty!
Post a Comment