Vikki had pictures on her phone of poses that she liked, and that was on of um. I really like it too! No problem about Allison's shoot. I know you were busy.
OMG ... what a small world! I just spoke to Vikki and she mentioned to me that you took her Xmas family photo. Yes, I know Vikki and her entire ohana. Very very nice family! I worked for her famous dad, Darrick Kaya better known as Mr. Toyota. Vikki's baby is sooo adorable. He's such a handsome baby! Such a beauuutiful family! :)
Munch On Mi – Liliha, HI
-
Remember the old Foodland on the corner of School and Liliha? Well after
Foodland closed, they turned it into a restaurant equipment place/food
court. I fi...
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
11 comments:
I love the first picture of Vikki and family! Great job! OOOOPS! I was supposed to go with you for Allison's shoot! I totally forgot! :O
I love all the shots of the kids. So cute!
Vikki had pictures on her phone of poses that she liked, and that was on of um. I really like it too! No problem about Allison's shoot. I know you were busy.
Thank you for taking our photos, Aunty Jalna!!
-Sarah
Thanks Erick!
You're so welcome, Sarah.
Aunty Jalna...How do you know Vikki? She's my cousin on my stepdad's mom's side.
- Kenna
Whaaaa Kenna? So, so small world. Vikki is a friend of Ailey's mom. I also just found out that my cousin Renee used to be Vikki's dad's assistant.
OMG ... what a small world! I just spoke to Vikki and she mentioned to me that you took her Xmas family photo. Yes, I know Vikki and her entire ohana. Very very nice family! I worked for her famous dad, Darrick Kaya better known as Mr. Toyota. Vikki's baby is sooo adorable. He's such a handsome baby! Such a beauuutiful family! :)
Vikki's dad is Darrick? I never met him but I heard about him.
Thanks again Jalna! We love your photos and had a hard time choosing the right ones for our Christmas card.
Yay! I'm glad you liked um Dean!
Post a Comment