Sunday, November 14, 2010

Tyson, Jamie and Ailey

It's Christmas card picture taking time already! This shoot with Tyson, Jamie and baby Ailey went so well that I swear I was back home in 20 minutes. The sun, the wind, the clouds and baby all cooperated perfectly! Wendell was fixing dinner at the time, and when I returned and told him that I was done already, he said he didn't even realize that I had gone out! Thank you so much Jamie and Tyson for the gift card . . . you soooo know what I like. See you again in a month!

IMG_1082a

8 comments:

Erick said...

Wow, 20 minutes that;s great. Your color look great too.

jalna said...

I know Erick . . . after I took a couple of pictures I knew already that we would be done fast.

Betty Townsend said...

Very nice...good looking family...wish you were here to take our Christmas picture...:)

Les said...

Wait...WHAAAT? Soo not fair. Where did you end up going anyways? No wind? No crying babies? No flash malfunctions? jellos.

jalna said...

Betty, I would love to take your family's photo. Maybe someday.

jalna said...

Les, we went to Duck Island which is about a minute from my house. It was windy as we were getting out of the car, but somehow it either stopped or wasn't blowing where we were shooting. It was too sunny too as first, but then the clouds came and gave us cover! So lucky yeah!

Anonymous said...

Thank you amazing blog, do you have twitter, facebook or something similar where i can follow your blog

Sandro Heckler

jalna said...

Thank you for your kind words Sandro! I'm so old school that my blog is not connected to twitter or facebook. However, on the right sidebar of my blog page is a "Join this Site" button you can click. I'm not too sure how it informs you when I've posted anything though.