Three years ago, Rosalyn, Gordan and Kaydon were the models for one of my very first family photo shoots! Unreal yeah! And then Megan came along and her photo got me in a National Geographic publication! More unreal yeah! Needless to say, this family is very special to me. I hope I can continue to take their Christmas card photos for many more years to come.
Nice! Soo funny..I just went there for the first time to see the Hitachi tree on Sunday afternoon and thought it would be a cools site for a family photo..and here it is... Great photos..
meguro maruei
-
Went to Gakugeidaigaku and wanted to check out Meguro MarueiApparently they
have been in business since 1959Love their shop color! I tried their
teriyaki ...
Aloha Friday 10-09-2026
-
Waves: 1 - 3 Feet
Wind: Variable
Light offshore winds early making smooth conditions.
Not enough East winds for a run to Waikiki.
Aloha Kaimana
Aloha...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
Love the family pictures you've been taking...these are awesome!
cute family! is that there van? not that much on the road these days. cool.
nashono geografik?!? holy macarel! i'm not wordy! i'm not wordy!!!!!!
Thanks Betty! This was at Moanaloa Park. Don't know why I never thought of going there sooner. It's beautiful there.
I know mmiissee! Soo cool!
Rand, I'm not wordy either . . . that was sooooo lucky.
so pretty!
Very nice! The kids are growing up.
Thanks Kat! I like go there again!
Thanks Erick!
Nice! Soo funny..I just went there for the first time to see the Hitachi tree on Sunday afternoon and thought it would be a cools site for a family photo..and here it is... Great photos..
What a coincidence Shun Wah. Me and Celia were there that same morning.
Post a Comment