Having already postponed our photo session once before due to rain, coworker Cathy and I prayed for sun for today. We sure got it - in fact we got too much of it. Patchy areas of sunlight and shade throughout Liliuokalani Park made for a very challenging shoot. Lucky for me my models were soooo patient and accommodating, moving here and there trying to find the perfect spots. Thanks guys. I had choke good fun!
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
Wow, great family portrait shoot! I wish I went, those two little girls are so cute. When you going again?
Awww man! I'm so bummed I missed it! Pictures came out really cute!!
Thanks Erick. See, sometimes you just gotta wake up early so you no miss out. Was right by your house too!
I know Les. As soon as we were done I said, "I wanna do this again!" So neat this family dynamic. Makes it fun.
Great looking family...those girls are gorgeous...and loved the location.
Great job, Jalna!!
Thanks Betty!
cute! and I loved all your aukake photos too :)
Thanks Kat!
Thanks SOOO much, Aunty Jalna!!! SOOOO FUUUUNNN!!! XO
My pleasure Cathy!!!
Post a Comment