Shun Wah, I didn't use flash at all. It's all window light, even the first picture, which was kinda hard positioning the chair juuuuust right without waking Colin up.
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
Nice work Jalna.
Your comments on every photo are funny.
Keep up the good work.
Is that body language talk? Very cute comments and cute expressions of Colin.
Awesome! He is so cute!!
ahahhaaaa! sooo funny!
Thanks Jose!
Celia, I can't believe how expressive he's become already.
Thanks Betty.
Les, next time I gotta get the crying, crying, crying pictures.
soooo cute.. at least you didn't make him cry! Did you use off camera flash? did he get bothered by it?
Shun Wah, I didn't use flash at all. It's all window light, even the first picture, which was kinda hard positioning the chair juuuuust right without waking Colin up.
So cute! I love the sleepy look.
Erick, I like the sleepy look too.
Post a Comment