I whole bunch of us went to check out the Natsu Matsuri happenings at the Pacific Beach Hotel tonight. I'll be posting more pictures tomorrow, but for now all you get is Kevin, my new photography buddy, and a video I took of Hawaii Matsuri Taiko performing. Sorry, the video is not in HD. HD just takes too long to upload and I'm getting sleepy.
13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
Awesome!!
Thanks Betty! There is much more to come.
I had no idea there was such an event. Missed out again...
Not too late Rick. You have two more weekends.
I know that guy, i went school with him.
Thanks so much for making this video. This is the best way to share the Taiko performers. Thanks again.
I know what you mean Celia. . . hard to capture the energy in a photo.
Post a Comment