Sunday, June 6, 2010

Instant Pho

I picked up this instant pho from the Asian Market on Beretania. Guess how much it was . . . 40 CENTS!! And it was so tasty that Marvin and Les went and picked up a case each, and guess how much THAT was? $9.00 for the case which contained 30 packs which makes it 30 CENTS each!! I keep calling the market Asian Market on Beretania, but it's actually called Asian Grocery and it's at 1319 South Beretania. If you're heading mauka on Keeaumoku, you take a left on Beretania and it's just a little bit further on your left. Look for the green sign. I don't think they have a parking lot, but there's usually parking right in front. The instant pho is on your right as you enter the door.

It comes with three packets . . . flavor pack, chili pack and oil pack, so you can put as much or as little in as you want.
I just put enough water to cover the noodles, throw it in the microwave for about 1 1/2 minutes, and "WALA", that's it. 40 CENTS!!

7 comments:

K and S said...

yum :) and cheap too.

Betty Townsend said...

This is kind of like saimin only the noodles look different. I get packs of the instant ramen for a quick lunch. Can't beat 40 cents for lunch.

jalna said...

Kat, I had some for lunch yesterday . . . fried up some spam and threw it in . . . was good.

Betty, I love that it cooks up so quick and is so cheap.

Leslie's pics said...

best 30 cents I've ever spent! :) love the new profile pic!

jalna said...

Les, I'm thinking I should pick up a case too. It's so fast and easy to whip up.

Unknown said...

Is it the store next to 8 Fat Fat 8?

jalna said...

tippy, dat's da one!!