13 years
-
hard to believe you've been gone for 13 yearssome days it seems like
yesterday, some days notcan't believe you would've been 87 todaythankful
for you alway...
Alan Wong’s – Kahala, HI
-
Alan Wong reopened his restaurant in the Kahala Hotel & Resort earlier this
year. I was super excited to try this restaurant even though I never tried
his…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
7 comments:
sooooooooo cute! I love it!!!
Adorable yeah!! Poor baby . . . I interrupt his sleep, I interrupt his meals. I keep wanting to take more and more pictures while he's still small.
Handsome little guy. Take lots of pictures, he'll change so quickly.
I agree Kat, veeeery precious!
You're so right Betty. They grow so fast.
he's sooo kawaii!!! looks all over his daddy. love the pic of daddy carrying colin ... sooo adorable!!! :)
Renee, you shoulda seen us trying to get Colin into that perfect position for the first shot. It was hilarious.
Oh da cute!
Post a Comment