Monday, June 25, 2018

Eyes


For today's class Vernon taught us how to draw eyes. After his lesson we partnered up to draw the eye of a classmate.

My partner drew my eye below. She was so nice and didn't draw my upper lid as saggy as it really is. And then would you believe . . . of all days . . . I forgot to put eyeliner on my lower lids today!! She was kind enough to draw that in for me too.

IMG_9173

I ended up drawing my partner's full face. I couldn't help myself . . . I love doing faces. Vernon made adjustments to one eye and also shaded the nostrils for me. He said that the top part of the nose puka should be darker than the rest, not just one black hole. I just love knowing that now . . . a tiny change like that can make all the difference. And Vernon is awesome at showing that.
IMG_9174

Homework is to draw something made of glass. Yikes!!!!!

12 comments:

Mark Shelby said...

Hey Jalna.....

Is your partner signal and does she like older guys? ; )

Just being silly like I normally am! ; )

Honolulu Aunty said...

You did a good job! I like your eye - she even did your cute eyelashes. Seems like this is a great class for you!

Anonymous said...

Nice your eye that your partner drew, and wow I like your drawing too!

Izsmom

jalna said...

LOL Mark, you so nuts!

Aunty, she did a good job yah! I love the class. It's exactly what I need.

Chet Colson said...

I would have never notice the shading of the.You right,it makes s difference.You have s good instructor.

Leslie's pics said...

niiiiice!

K and S said...

so so beautiful!

jalna said...

Izsmom, I like my eye too! LOL.

Chet, I'm loving the teacher.

Thanks Les.

Thanks Kat.

Susan said...

You’ve come a long way in such a short time with drawing!

jalna said...

Susan, I feel like it too!

Erick said...

Awesome, really looks like her.

jalna said...

Thanks Erick!