This recipe is from I Love Hawaiian Food Recipes and can be found here.
It was very, very ono . . . kinda like Andy's Kahuku Shrimp.
- 10 extra large shrimp, deveined
- 10 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ stick clarified butter
- ½ teaspoon Hawaiian salt
- ⅛ cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Thaw, rinse and devein shrimp.
- In a small baking dish mix together flour, paprika and cayenne pepper. Then coat shrimp with four mixture.
- Preheat skillet about two minutes on medium high, then add clarified butter and immediately followed by chopped garlic. Let garlic cook for about a minute and add shrimp.
- Sprinkle ½ teaspoon salt and let cook for up to 3 minutes. Turn shrimp over and cook for several more minutes.
- Pour ⅛ cup of white wine over shrimp and add 2 tablespoons of regular butter. Cook until garlic is brown.