Thursday, March 8, 2012

Hawaii Kai Traffic

Wouldja believe this is the traffic on Hawaii Kai Drive at 9:00 pm tonight?  I don't know yet what happened to cause it.  I heard it was an accident.  I went to my mom's house straight after work to wait it out.  I left her house at around 8:15 pm.  It still took me twice as long as usual to get home.

IMG_1608

I had wanted to blog about this awesome surprise that  arrived today from my cousin Gary in the mainland.  It'll have to wait until next time.  Thank you so much, Gary!!  Please check back to see us enjoying your goodies!
IMG_1480

7 comments:

K and S said...

wow that is TRAFFIC! I like see inside the box....

jalna said...

Hahaha. . . you gotta wait Kat :)

Leslie's pics said...

ooooh goodies! I like goodies! Hey, by any chance you got any raisins in there? hahaha! :-)

jalna said...

Funny Les!

Mariko said...

I heard about the craaaaazy traffic. I so wanted to go to Whole Foods today, too.
Probably just stay home and wait out the weather, though. Stay dry!

Betty Townsend said...

that traffic looks like our streets all the time... :)

jalna said...

Very wise decision to stay home Mariko.

Whaaat Betty? You get traffic like this all the time? Aiyai.