Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Okinaka Family

Having already postponed our photo session once before due to rain, coworker Cathy and I prayed for sun for today. We sure got it - in fact we got too much of it. Patchy areas of sunlight and shade throughout Liliuokalani Park made for a very challenging shoot. Lucky for me my models were soooo patient and accommodating, moving here and there trying to find the perfect spots. Thanks guys. I had choke good fun!

IMG_4370a

IMG_4412a

IMG_4461a

IMG_4445a

IMG_4349a

IMG_4376a

IMG_4384a

IMG_4397a

IMG_4424a

IMG_4432a

IMG_4441a

IMG_4419a

9 comments:

Erick said...

Wow, great family portrait shoot! I wish I went, those two little girls are so cute. When you going again?

Leslie's pics said...

Awww man! I'm so bummed I missed it! Pictures came out really cute!!

jalna said...

Thanks Erick. See, sometimes you just gotta wake up early so you no miss out. Was right by your house too!

I know Les. As soon as we were done I said, "I wanna do this again!" So neat this family dynamic. Makes it fun.

Betty Townsend said...

Great looking family...those girls are gorgeous...and loved the location.

Great job, Jalna!!

jalna said...

Thanks Betty!

K and S said...

cute! and I loved all your aukake photos too :)

jalna said...

Thanks Kat!

Cathy said...

Thanks SOOO much, Aunty Jalna!!! SOOOO FUUUUNNN!!! XO

jalna said...

My pleasure Cathy!!!