Sunday, August 8, 2010

Baby Ailey

Ailey was born less than 2 weeks ago on July 29th at 4:09 a.m. She is the first grandchild of my good friend Fay. This morning me and Les met up with Ailey and her proud parents, Fay's daughter Jamie and her husband Tyson at Fay's house. As you can see Ailey is just so so so so adoooorable. Thank you Rory and Ryan for helping with the backdrop and the props. You guys have no idea what a BIG help that was. And thank you thank you thank you Leslie . . . couldn't have done it without you.

Make sure you check out Leslie's Pics.

IMG_2478a

IMG_2509a

IMG_2475a

IMG_2451a

IMG_2460a

IMG_2440a

8 comments:

Les said...

Wow, that was fast! So, so, so cute your pictures!! I'd better get started...I had a busy day and I wasn't able to do any post processing yet :( I'll try finish by tonight!

jalna said...

Wasn't she just the sweetest little thing! Don't rush Les. They're not in a hurry. I just never have anything else do to today.

Randism said...

wow! dat first pickcha is awesome! sooooo kayuute!

Erick said...

So tiny and so cute! Great sleeping shots too. Looks like potential NG shots.

Betty Townsend said...

Sweet, sweet pictures. She is a little cutie and I love her name! You and Les take the bestest baby pictures. :)

jalna said...

Thanks Rand. We were trying to position her for another shot that I had in mind and when I saw how cute she looked, I went oh, oh, oh, wait, wait, wait, click, click click.

Thanks Erick.

Betty she is the tiniest, cutest thing. I wish you could've seen me, Les and the family in action. I regret that I didn't take any back scene shots. People holding backdrops, furniture moved all over the place, canvas duct taped to the walls half falling down . . . pretty funny.

OkiHwn said...

kawai!

jalna said...

Soo desu ne!