Sunday, July 5, 2026

Golden Duck

Landon came into some money (poker winnings) so he treated us to some Chinese food with a few $$upgraded$$ versions from what we usually order.

Salt and Pepper Squid ($22.95).  I really liked the onion-garlic topping.  Wish they had put more.

IMG_6138 

Singapore Chow Fun ($20.95)  Curry-flavored hit that Wendell looooved.
  IMG_6139 

Dried Scallop Foo Young ($27.95)   Not worth the additional $10 for the dried scallops IMO.
IMG_6148 

Honey Walnut Shrimp ($23.95).  Ono as usual.
  IMG_6146 

Crispy Garlic Seafood Fried Rice ($28.95)  This was really good, but don't think I'd order it again.  Unless Landon is paying again 😂.
  IMG_6142

16 comments:

Honolulu Aunty said...

Yum! Love Chinese food!

K and S said...

everything looked and sounded ono!

Anonymous said...

Yum! Looks good. How nice of your son to treat you both.

Izsmom

vickinags said...

so spesho! never tried any of those dishes except honey walnut shrimp. Singapore chow fun sounds super ono! We usually get salt and pepper shrimp but not squid and singapore rice noodles. Hmmmm, gottta try these. Where did this come from?
v

Chet Colson said...

some of the dishes are beyond my threshold for price, especially the fried rice. I'm a senior citizen Kapuna on a fix income.. 😆 🤣 😂

jalna said...

My brother had gone to Golden Duck and texted us some pictures. Made us ono for Chinese food!

jalna said...

So good. And was good for a couple meals. At least.

jalna said...

Me and Wendell scored!

jalna said...

From Golden Duck Chinese Restaurant.

jalna said...

I know!!! Unreal how much gotta spend for takeout nowadays!

Susan said...

That is some delicious looking Chinese food -with a whopping price tag !!

vickinags said...

last time we went to Golden Duck, I thought their serving sizes were kind of small. And, aside me asking where when your title says Golden Duck, my BIL asks the waiter what's the most popular dish there and the waiter says duck. LOL
v

jalna said...

😆

Kay said...

OMG! I wish the restaurant was closer to us. The prices are pretty high but it sounds so good.

jalna said...

Nowadays eating out is so expensive!

jalna said...

It was worth it.