Tuesday, July 14, 2026

Dim Sum

I got these from Duck Lee in Market City.  So so ono.  But $53.14!!

3 crispy gau gee
3 baked manapua
6 pork hash
6 half moon
string beans with char siu

IMG_6250

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly that’s the cost nowadays. I order from Sing Cheong in Chinatown, their manapua is $3.75 for one. 6 half moon is $14.70, 6 pork hash is $11.70. But so onolicious.


Izsmom

Honolulu Aunty said...

No. How can that be? Sheesh. But was it worth it - ono?

K and S said...

love baked manapua!

Anonymous said...

looks delish !! $$$$ !!!

jalna said...

Sing Cheong is the best! But I don't go to Chinatown. Maybe if had easier parking I would.

jalna said...

I guess with prices nowadays can't help. I also get from U Choice by Don Q, and I think that Duck Lee's half moon and pork hash are better.

jalna said...

I like both baked and steamed. Wendell prefers steamed and Lan likes baked.

jalna said...

Yah! Delish and $$$.

Annie said...

You are making me Hungary 😆

vickinags said...

When I go to sing cheong I call in my order. I think if you order online, prices are higher. Then I park in the municipal garage across the street. If lucky, you can make the 15 min grace period. Or, go little off hours and can park in the loading zone right in front.
v

jalna said...

Unfortunately, I am always Hungary!

jalna said...

I am very much hindered by my insecurities. I wish I could be at least a tiny bit as brave as you. I don't know anybody else my age who can travel to Japan alone. You are my idol.