Friday, July 10, 2026

Costco Blueberry Cheesecake Croissant

As soon as Wendell busted this out from his shopping bag I said, "Oh no!"  

And yup, it was "oh-no-licious".  I cut one into four pieces thinking I'd just eat a fourth.  But nooooo, I went back for another piece.

IMG_6221 

It's so cheap by today's standards.
  IMG_6222

14 comments:

Annie said...

Ohhhhh now I like get! 🐷

vickinags said...

if you only knew how long i stood there debating....
but you guys have 3 in your family. I have only me.... ABUNAI!!!
v

Honolulu Aunty said...

Oh no!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Looks so scrumptious!


Izsmom

K and S said...

looks “oh no” :)

Susan said...

Whoever thought of this flavor for a croissant is genius!

jalna said...

Go for it!!

jalna said...

It freezes well!

jalna said...

Exactly!!

jalna said...


Sooooo scrumptious!

jalna said...

😆

jalna said...

I agree!!

Kay said...

That looks waaay too delicious! I'm going to have to look for it next time we're in Costco. You made my mouth water.

jalna said...

No forget!!