Thursday, July 23, 2026

Ama's Gua Bao

It took about 20 minutes for our Curry Guru stuff to be ready, so while I was waiting I ordered a couple of baos from Ama's Gua Bao which was nearby. 

This is the Pork Belly Bao ($8).  Tender with a sweet peanut topping.

IMG_6363 

Minced Pork Bao ($8).  Kinda spicy with the same sweet peanut topping.
  IMG_6364 IMG_6361 

I woulda liked to have tried the chicken or beef too, but $8 each for a tiny bao is a bit steep.
  IMG_6352

8 comments:

vickinags said...

so many different kinds of food there, but I think money run out faster than room in tummy, LOL
v

K and S said...

sounded ono! but kinda pricey

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Looks delicious but $8 each, expensive.

Izsmom

Chet Colson said...

Taiwan got ono food. Been there twice to surf..Food is cheap there.Thats where bubble drinks originated

jalna said...

But good to try once in awhile.

jalna said...

You should go check them out while you're here. Go early.

jalna said...

And it's even tinier than it appears in my photos.

jalna said...

Wow! You went to surf!!