Sunday, July 19, 2026

Agility Training 6

We don't train too often 'cause it's not Kai's fave thing to do.  He'd rather fetch a ball instead.  But he did good on this day, and I wanted to show off.  Click on the photo to watch a video.

BTW, my toe IS bent that way.  😄

IMG_6322

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! He’s such @ good boy!

Izsmom

vickinags said...

your toe! and looks like Kai is wataching you sitting on potty LOLOLOL
v

Chet Colson said...

Kai has a mind of his own.

K and S said...

yeah!

jalna said...

He really is!

jalna said...

😀

jalna said...

Sometimes!!

jalna said...

It had been awhile so I was surprised that he remembered.

Honolulu Aunty said...

That IS impressive! And you did it by yourself? I would think he would need to be on a leash and someone else takes him around the cone.

Susan said...

Aww, I love this!

jalna said...

At first we started really close to the cone, and as he improved I would step further and further away.

jalna said...

Me too!