Nope. Not interested. Not budging.
“Really mom, I just want to fill on this hot muggy day.” LOLIzsmom
Hahaha, that last picture. Nope, leave me alone!v
oh oh
😁
Totally!!
Yup, I wasted 12 bucks on cones.
LOL! Maybe you have to run the course with him following. Double bonus of getting exercise for both of you.
Nope, not today 😂
"Those are too short to pee on, Mom!"
Ahahahaha!
Exactly!!
Hilarious 😂 Animals have a mind of their own. Beautiful dog.
They do!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
“Really mom, I just want to fill on this hot muggy day.” LOL
Izsmom
Hahaha, that last picture. Nope, leave me alone!
v
oh oh
😁
Totally!!
Yup, I wasted 12 bucks on cones.
LOL! Maybe you have to run the course with him following. Double bonus of getting exercise for both of you.
Nope, not today 😂
"Those are too short to pee on, Mom!"
Ahahahaha!
Exactly!!
😁
Hilarious 😂 Animals have a mind of their own. Beautiful dog.
They do!
Post a Comment