Plant/Bake Sale on April 9 and 10 at the Kaimuki YMCA
This plant sale was originally scheduled for March 20th but was cancelled due to the severe weather. Per Honolulu Aunty the plant prices will be reduced at this event.
That was a doozy of a cancellation - but with all those plants, the are selling the plants M-F from around 10:00 - 3:00 so I have been picking up neat potted plants each time I go to exercise class (Silver & Fit - so fun!). One gentleman keeps bringing unusual plants from his collection - those are my favorite. The prices are already pretty low, but next weekend it will be even lower. LOTS of tillandsia, succulents, occasional monstera. I love plants.
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
5 comments:
That was a doozy of a cancellation - but with all those plants, the are selling the plants M-F from around 10:00 - 3:00 so I have been picking up neat potted plants each time I go to exercise class (Silver & Fit - so fun!). One gentleman keeps bringing unusual plants from his collection - those are my favorite. The prices are already pretty low, but next weekend it will be even lower. LOTS of tillandsia, succulents, occasional monstera. I love plants.
glad they will be able to hold the event
๐๐ป
๐ค
i love plants too. too bad my yard is so small but will check it out!
v
Post a Comment