These are the pieces that came out of our first firing. I found out that the round flat things with pukas are frogs to put on top of flower vases to keep the flower stems separated. So clever!
These are my pieces.
Here are a couple of Cleta's!
And this is what I made in this week's class . . . bud vases. By special request.
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my! Every piece is so beautiful and creative. Everyone is so talented.
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
9 comments:
Oh my! Every piece is so beautiful and creative. Everyone is so talented.
Izsmom
Neat stuff! I especially like your flower vase thing!
so pretty! love everyone’s creativity
so cute the footed pieces......
It's been fun!
Thanks!
Me too!
I agree! Those were Cleta's!
I love these! I would buy these!😁
Post a Comment