patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
15 comments:
Looks good!
Izsmom
Congrats! Just right for your sandwich!
hey,at least you got a crop.
still a win, whoo!
Thanks!
Perfect for my sandwich!
I did!
I think it's my very first harvest of anything.
Farmer Jalna
what is your secret? I've tried so many times, but can't get it to grow in Hawaii!
Bahn mi! With homegrown cilantro! Yuuuummmmm
V
🤣
Check out this blog post: https://jalna.blogspot.com/2026/01/growing-cilantro.html
LOL!
So satisfying to come from your own garden!
Post a Comment