Hmmm. Interesting. Except I really don't bake and those Costco bags are way too much flour for me. I will make sure to look for unbleached the next time I need a bag of flour. Thanks!
OMG whoddathunk??? I don't bake and only use flour for roux or frying so a 5lb bag last me couple years! I store in fridge or freezer. But I'll buy unbleached from now on when my kitchen gets done. I threw out my flour when I noticed it expired 2 years ago, LOL v
patisserie taisuke endo
-
Wanted to check out Patisserie Taisuke Endo for some time now.If I’m not
mistaken, he trained in France & ItalyHe has a cafe area where you can
enjoy cakes...
Downwinding 10-10-2026
-
Wind: Trades
The wind forecast called for more wind! Gotta go chance um!
Egan and Wes going out Kaimana early
Go time!!!!
Get some bumps!
...
Mixed Plate Friday
-
Koala Moa Huli Huli (?) Chicken | $20.99 Is this huli huli chicken or just
rotisserie chicken? Koala Moa used to be on Nimitz before they moved into…
AI Is Now Used to Scam People
-
I’m not back to blogging yet, but I thought this was something important I
should pass on.
An ad popped out the other day on my iPad that had Bill Gates,...
Latest family addition
-
My ceramic friend Rita gave me a young red footed tortoise/turtle that my
grandson named Max. We won’t know if Max is a boy or girl until he/she is
older....
Descanso Gardens, 4/2/24
-
Three out of four college roommates were able to get together. Our other
roommate, Mary, is from Mountain View and it would have been an eight hour
drive...
Delhi - Day 9
-
October 2, 2019
We had another full day in Delhi before we leave for Varanasi tomorrow.
Subie met us once again to take us on a mini tour around Delhi. ...
10 comments:
Hmmm. Interesting. Except I really don't bake and those Costco bags are way too much flour for me. I will make sure to look for unbleached the next time I need a bag of flour. Thanks!
I used to bake a lot before, but in my senior years now, I’m so lazy, but thanks for the tip. I’ll tell my daughter-in-laws as they enjoy baking.
Izsmom
OMG whoddathunk??? I don't bake and only use flour for roux or frying so a 5lb bag last me couple years! I store in fridge or freezer. But I'll buy unbleached from now on when my kitchen gets done. I threw out my flour when I noticed it expired 2 years ago, LOL
v
interesting
Welcome!
Me too, I don't bake as much as I used to, but me and Wendell like sweets so once in awhile I still do.
😂
I thought so too!
Shared this with the bakers of the house. It’s not common to find unbleached Gold Medal here. I think I need to look better.
Wendell got some and made his fruitcake. I must say they came out really nice.
Post a Comment